In this blog post, I will be sharing with you “39 throat chakra affirmations” to balance your throat chakra.
Throat Chakra also known as, Vishudda is the fifth chakra in our body. In Sanskrit, Vishuddha means purification. Throat chakra is located at the center of our neck.
Vishudda is responsible for the flow of energy between lower parts of the body and the head.
Throat chakra is also referred to as Kanth Padma.
The element of crown chakra is Ether.
It is associated with authenticity and speaking your truth.
Throat chakra is represented by blue color.
Characteristics of Throat Chakra
- Ability to speak your truth.
- Verbal a well as non-verbal communication.
- Creating ideas into reality.
- Realizing your purpose.
- Having awareness of the power within you.
- Healing and empowering.
- Power of forgiveness.
- Ability to express our self precisely and clearly.
- Integrity and originality.
- Aligning your vision
Signs of a blocked throat chakra
When our throat chakra is not in proper balanced it can lead to various issues such as:
- Speaking too much.
- Speaking inappropriately.
- Not listening to others.
- Fear of speech.
- Not being able to keep your word.
- Telling lies and being dishonesty.
- Lack of connection.
- Not being able to express yourself clearly.
- Gossiping about others.
- Being rude and arrogant towards others.
Methods of healing throat chakra
Getting outside/physical activity: – Yoga can play a major role in balancing your throat chakra. Some of the yoga poses that can help you in healing your throat chakra are plow pose (halasana), bridge pose (setu bandha sarvangasana), child’s pose (balasana) and upward plank pose (purvottanasana).
Meditation: – Meditation can also help you in balancing your throat chakra on an immense level.
Aromatherapy: – Using essential oils can help in promoting clarity and creativity. Aromatherapy is a simple and easy method that will help you in restoring your throat chakra.
Affirmations: – Affirmations is one of my personal favorite methods to heal the throat chakra.
Throat chakra affirmations
These are my favorite throat chakra affirmations: –
- I always hear and speak the truth.
- I always communicate openly and honestly.
- I always express myself clearly.
- I am living a life of authenticity.
- I am at peace and at ease.
- I always take good care of my physical body.
- I am the best version of myself.
- I communicate my feelings with ease.
- I always speak up for myself.
- I always express my gratitude towards life.
- I listen to hear.
- I love to share my experiences.
- I am a creative person.
- My voice is always heard.
- I always express myself truthfully.
- I always live in my truth.
- I speak with love and kindness.
- My voice is steady.
- I always choose my words wisely.
- My voice is always strong.
- My opinions matter.
- I am aligned with the energy of truth.
- My voice is powerful.
- I am divinely guided.
- I always set clear boundaries.
- Being in silence, gives me comfort.
- I always communicate with honesty.
- I have mastered the art of expressing myself clearly.
- I always take responsibility for myself.
- I live a life of integrity.
- I always hold myself accountable.
- I am fully aware.
- I am a conscious being.
- I always speak fearlessly.
- I am compassionate towards others.
- I stay away from criticism.
- I am aligned with my higher self.
- I have a sharp and a wise mind.
- I do everything with love and dedication.
I hope you found my article on throat chakra affirmations helpful.
If you enjoyed reading this article, I am sure you would also love my article on 100 + Chakra affirmations by following this link here http://www.theloveadvice.com/chakra-affirmations/.
You can also check out my other articles related to affirmations, law of attraction and manifestation by following this link here http://www.theloveadvice.com/category/law-of-attraction/.
Also, do not forget to tell me in the comment section below, which of these throat chakra affirmations are your absolute favourite? Looking forward to your comments.