Do you want to live a wonderful and fulfilling life? Or do you want to feel more happy, more inspired and more motivated? If your answer is yes, you’ve stumbled upon the correct article. In this blog post, I will be sharing with you “52 Short Positive Affirmations” that will help you in turning your life around for good.
Before moving on to the short positive affirmations, let me answer some basic questions that you might have.
What Is Law Of Attraction?
Law of attraction is one of the most powerful laws of this universe. LOA (law of attraction) states that, whatever we think and speak, shows up in our reality. According to LOA, our reality is nothing, but a reflection of what goes inside of us.
According to the law of attraction whatever we focus and put our attention on, grows and expands. Thus, if we focus on the good, the good expands and we focus on the bad, the bad expands.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements that motivate us. Affirmations also help us in reprogramming our subconscious mind. Affirmations also are very helpful in replacing our negative limiting beliefs with new and positive beliefs. If used with consistency, affirmations can turn our lives around for the better.
Do affirmations work?
Yes, affirmations work. They key to making affirmations work is feeling them out and believing them. When you affirm with confidence, you’ll get faster results.
Abraham is the name that has been given to the “infinite intelligence” by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks (Husband and wife).
Abraham Hicks quotes are life-changing and have helped millions of people in living a happy and fulfilling life.
Abraham Hicks quotes are simple and makes understanding law of attraction much easier for common people.
Let us move on to the inspiring Abraham Hicks quotes now.
Short Positive Affirmations
- I am unique and beautiful.
- I am full of unlimited potential.
- I am strong, brave and confident.
- I choose to be happy and joyful.
- I am living a life of abundance.
- I have a pure and a sacred soul.
- I am limitless
- I am focused and determined.
- I believe in myself.
- I am worthy and enough.
- I have faith in my journey.
- I am healthy and strong.
- I am absolutely wonderful.
- I am a magnet of miracles.
- Success is my birth right.
- I am worthy of good things in life.
- I am calm and centred.
- I am divinely protected.
- I am full pf strength and courage.
- I am blessed beyond measures.
- Everything is happening for my highest good.
- I have leadership qualities.
- I am kind and humble.
- I am talented and skilful.
- I am a positive person.
- I spread joy wherever I go.
- I am surrounded by love.
- I am exuberant.
- I achieve everything I put my mind do.
- I always choose positivity.
- I am surrounded by goodness.
- I am a winner in life.
- I always give my best.
- Everything I am seeking is within me.
- My faith is bigger than my fear.
- I am an inspiration for others.
- I am awesome and amazing.
- I am confident and capable.
- I am successful.
- I am rich.
- I am powerful.
- I am my only competition.
- I know my value and my worth.
- I see good in every situation.
- My life is easy and effortless.
- I am always growing and improving.
- I am wise and knowledgeable.
- I was not made to give up.
- I am resilient.
- I am calm and peaceful.
- I am always at easy.
- Everything always works out in my favour.
How to use affirmations?
Using affirmations is a lot easier than you would think. Here’s some steps that you can follow in order to practice these short positive affirmations-
- Step 1 – Pick and choose 3 to 5 affirmations from the list of short positive affirmations that resonate with you the most.
- Step 2 – You can use your chosen affirmations immediately after you wake up while you’re in your bed. You can also say your affirmations in your head while brushing your teeth, combing your hair etc.
- Step 3 – If you enjoy journaling, you can write these affirmations down in your journal. You can also make a Scripting journal.
- Step 4 – You can also say these affirmations out loud in front of a mirror.
- Step 5 – Another awesome way to use these affirmations is to use them while meditating.
Pick a method that you like the best and get started.
I hope you enjoyed reading my article.
If you use these short positive affirmations with consistency, you’ll see awesome and cool changes in your life.
You can also check out my other articles on law of attraction here.
Do not forget to tell me in the comment section down below, which of these short positive affirmations are your favourite?