Are you struggling to love and accept yourself completely?
Self-love and self-acceptance play a major role when it comes to living a happy, healthy, and fulfilled life.
If you are constantly feeling anxious about yourself, it is a clear sign that you lack self-love. It can also mean that you don’t accept yourself completely.
For me personally, Self loving affirmations are a great way to deal with stress and anxiety.
In this blog post, I am bringing to you 53 Best Self Loving Affirmations that you will ever come across on the internet.
What are positive affirmations?
Affirmations can be defined as positive statements that impact your conscious as well as your subconscious mind.
Science has proven that Positive affirmations have the power to rewire your brain and get rid of your limiting beliefs.
By using self loving affirmations, you will produce feel good hormones which will affect your mood in a positive manner.
Remember, affirmations are no magic. It is pure science. You must be consistent with your affirmations in order to see results.
You will also be able to develop more love and acceptance towards yourself by the use of these affirmations.
53 Self Loving Affirmations
Here is a list of some of my personal favourite Self Loving Affirmations.
- I love and accept my body unconditionally.
- I am worthy and deserving of love.
- I trust myself.
- I am valuable.
- I make the best of everything in life.
- I am extremely blessed.
- I am whole and fulfilled.
- I am living a happy, healthy, and harmonious life.
- I am the best.
- I am confident.
- I believe in myself completely.
- I stay faithful to my goals in life.
- I am a person of high value.
- I have high self-esteem.
- I am respected.
- I am fun to be around.
- People love being around me.
- I put my heart and soul into all I do.
- I always choose me.
- I always prioritize my well-being.
- I am becoming better with each passing day
- I am grateful for all that I have.
- I have unconditional love in my heart.
- I have a good heart.
- I am free from fear, worries and jealousy.
- Nothing can bother me.
- I am unphased and unaffected.
- I always speak up my mind.
- I am confident and powerful.
- I am courageous.
- I am secure and stable within myself.
- I do not seek validation from others.
- I am my number one supporter.
- My errors do not define me.
- I always learn and grow from my mistakes.
- I am enough just the way I am.
- I always give myself the space to heal.
- I am letting go of all the criticism and self-judgment.
- I am with peace with myself.
- I always live in the present moment.
- I always listen to inner voice.
- I am cherished and adored.
- I am kind and compassionate towards myself as well as others.
- My self-worth is not determined by others.
- I am in love with my life.
- My life is filled with joy and abundance.
- I am a happy person.
- I have a positive mindset towards life.
- I am not afraid to set boundaries.
- I am unique and special.
- I love the way I look.
- I love everything about myself.
- I am empathetic towards others.
These were some of the best Self loving affirmations you will find on the world wide web.
How to use positive affirmations?
The first thing you have to keep in mind is, what are your goals? Or what is it that you want to achieve in life.
For e.g., you want to be more confident, you want to have a better job, you want to have more friends, you want to be in a loving and happy relationship or do you want to make more money, etc.
A great way to use self loving affirmations is to affirm after waking up and before going to bed. Your subconscious mind is still active during these two times.
You can also write your affirmations on sticky paper and stick it at different places like your mirror, almirah, your bed, etc.
You can also make your affirmation as your wallpaper so you can see it whenever you open your phone.
Be authoritative and bold with your affirmations.
Be clear and concise.
Do not let your brain slip into your old patterns.Another great way to use your affirmations is visualization.
I hope you enjoyed reading my article on self loving affirmations.
Implement these affirmations in your life on a consistent basis and I can guarantee you that you will see changes in your reality.
Self loving affirmations will put you on the right track.
Never ever give up.
Take charge of your life and become the Master of It, not the victim.
Remember, if you got to change your life, you have to start doing things differently.