Are you struggling with loving yourself whole-heartedly? If that is the case, I have got you covered. In this blog post, I will be sharing with you “45 Hot Self Love Mantras” that will change the way you feel about yourself for good.
By using these self love mantras, you will be able to bring about awesome changes in your life. You will begin to feel different about yourself and that will be the ultimate game-changer.
Let us move of to the life-changing self love mantras now…
Let us start with the article….
Self Love Mantras
- I love and accept myself exactly the way I am.
- I can achieve great things in life.
- I am worthy of receiving unconditional love.
- I am deserving of good and awesome things in life.
- I always take charge of my happiness.
- I always prioritize myself.
- I am strong and powerful.
- Everything is coming together for me perfectly.
- I take my decisions confidently.
- I surround myself with amazing people.
- I am filled with positive energy.
- I am pure perfection.
- I am satisfied and content with my life.
- All is well in my life.
- I am goddess on a pedestal.
- I always choose me.
- I love and value myself unconditionally.
- I am constantly growing into a better person.
- I take full responsibility for my life.
- I am the master not the victim.
- I am a savage queen.
- Things are always working out for me.
- People are drawn to me.
- I am a joy to be around.
- I am making progress with each passing day.
- I am always in the right place at the right time.
- Everything is working out for my highest good.
- I am a master manifester.
- I set myself free from self-judgement.
- I always bring the best in others.
- I am blessed beyond measures.
- I am thankful for the amazing life I am living.
- I always stay true to who I really am.
- I always choose my words wisely.
- I am totally free to be myself.
- I accept and love all parts of me.
- I am letting go of all my limiting beliefs.
- I am worthy of achieving great success in life.
- I am letting go of all the resentment and past hurt.
- I am shining bright like a diamond.
- I have an attractive personality.
- People are constantly attracted towards me.
- I am open and receptive to good things in life.
- Every moment of my life is filled with pleasure.
- I have a fun-filled and playful personality.
How to use self love mantras?
Confused how to use these self love mantras? Do not worry. Using self love mantras is easy and simple.
You can use these self love mantras in the same way that you use affirmations.
Pick and choose 5-7 mantras that resonate with you the most.
My best tip to use these mantras is to use them right after you wake up. This is the most perfect time to use them as your subconscious mind is still operating at that time.
You can also use these self love mantras before going to bed.
You can also write them down in your journal(scripting).
Or simply visualize using these mantras.
Why is self-love important?
Self-love is important in many ways such as-:
- Self-love helps in setting healthy standards for ourselves in relationships.
- Loving yourself makes others love you more.
- Self-love helps in making you more confident.
- Loving yourself helps you in standing up for yourself when you need to.
- Self-love helps you in setting healthy boundaries.
- Loving yourself helps you in looking at everything through the eyes of positivity.
- Self-love helps you to achieve anything you desire in life and makes you determined and passionate towards your goals and ambitions.
- Loving yourself helps you in developing a sense of safety and security.
- Self-love helps you in taking responsibility for your life.
8 Tips for Loving Yourself More
- Journal your heart out – Journaling is a great way to express all your feelings out on a piece of paper. Journaling also helps in decluttering your mind and gives you a sense of freedom. It helps in releasing your emotions and feelings.
- Meditate – Meditation is one of the best tools for calming your mind. Meditation helps you to feel relaxed and at ease. Take at least 10mins of your day for meditation. You can try meditation for beginners if you are a newbie.
- Self-talk – Talking to yourself as if you were talking to a best friend can be life-changing for you. Take some time out daily and talk to yourself. Share everything you want to. This practice will make you feel at peace.
- Always focus on positivity – Instead of being a negative Nancy, focus at the good and the awesome in each situation. Change your perspective about things. Train your mind to see the positive aspects of every situation.
- Take up a new hobby – Is there a hobby or a class that you wanted to take from a long time? It could be a cooking class, dance class, karate class or something else? Join it. Have fun in your life.
- Accept and love all parts of yourself wholeheartedly – Is there something about yourself that you do not like? Accept, accept, and accept. Accept every part of yourself wholeheartedly and embrace it like a queen/king.
- Appreciate – Develop a habit of appreciating the good things in life, does not matter how big or small they are. Have a deep sense of appreciation within yourself. This will help in making your life experience beautiful.
- Have proper sleep – Have proper sleep every single day. Having inadequate sleep can have bad effect on your health and can also make you feel cranky.
I hope you found my article helpful.
Try these self love mantras for a period of 60 days and I bet you will see awesome results in your life.
You will even begin to see changes in your confidence level. You will have a completely different outlook towards life.
So, what are you waiting for? Give these mantras a try and see the magic!
Enjoyed reading this article? Check out more cool articles here.
Which of the self love mantras resonated with you the most? Let me know in the comments down below!