Are you facing trouble while falling asleep? If your answer is yes, you’ve stumbled upon the correct article. In this blog post, I will be sharing with you “26 Positive Sleep Affirmations” that will help you in falling asleep and be more relaxed and peaceful.
Positive sleep affirmations will help you in becoming calmer. You’ll feel easy.
Before moving on to the affirmations, let me answer some basic questions that you might have….
Why good sleep is important?
Good sleep plays an important role in our physical and mental well-being. Getting good sleep protects our mental health and also helps us in maintaining our quality of life. Improper sleep can lead to stress, anxiety and various other mental health problems. Improper sleep also has a bad impact on our immune system.
What are the effects of sleep deprivation on our body?
There are many bad effects of sleep deprivation on our body such as-
- Lack of focus
- Not being able to concentrate properly
- Weakened immune system
- Reduced learning ability
- Immense changes in mood
- High blood pressure
- Lack of memory
- Higher risk of diabetes
- Risk of heart diseases
- Poor sex drive
- Depression and anxiety
What are the benefits of getting good sleep?
There are numerous benefits of getting good sleep such as-
- Good sleep makes our brain sharper.
- It improves our concentration power.
- Good sleep makes us happy and cheerful.
- Prevents various heart diseases.
- Good sleeps help us in being fit and healthy.
- It helps in reduction of tension, anxiety and stress.
- Good sleep improves our memory.
- It is believed to reduce wrinkling and age spots.
And many more…
How to sleep better at night?
Here are some tips that will help you to sleep better at night-
- Avoid consuming coffee during night
- Don’t eat late at night
- Meditate before going to bed
- Take a relaxing bath or shower before going to bed
- Exercise regularly
- Stay away from alcohol late at night
- Don’t take naps for more than 20 minutes during day time
- Use positive sleep affirmations
What are positive sleep affirmations?
Positive sleep affirmations are statements that you say to yourself before going to bed. These affirmations are extremely beneficial and will help you in calming down and relaxing your mind. Positive sleep affirmations will also help you in reprogramming your subconscious mind.
Positive sleep affirmations
- I am calm, centred and peaceful.
- My body and mind are at ease.
- I did my best today.
- Tomorrow will be a wonderful day.
- I am slowly entering into deep sleep.
- My life is full of wonderful opportunities.
- I am supported and protected by the universe.
- I am in charge of my thoughts and feelings.
- I am compassionate and kind towards myself and others.
- I am safe and secure.
- Everything is perfect in my life right now.
- Abundance surrounds me in every way possible.
- I make peace with sleep.
- I am slowly falling asleep.
- I am letting go of all my worries and tensions.
- My anxiety is slowly melting away.
- My body and mind are relaxed.
- I am now releasing all my stress.
- I am comfortable.
- The universe is constantly blessing me.
- I get everything that I desire.
- Sleep comes easily and effortlessly to me.
- Today will be a good day.
- My life is full of happiness and joy.
- I spread love wherever I go.
- I am in control of what I feel.
How to use positive sleep affirmations?
Using positive sleep affirmations is easy and simple. Pick and choose 3 to 5 affirmations from the list. You can say these affirmations to yourself before going to bed or you can also write them down in your journal, this is also known as scripting. You can also meditate with these affirmations before going to bed.
I hope you found these positive these affirmations helpful.
Try these affirmations for 60 days and see the magic. You’ll notice major improvements in your sleep pattern.
You can also check out my other articles on law of attraction here.
Do not forget to tell me in the comment section down below, which of these positive sleep affirmations are your favourite?