Want some instant motivation? In this blog post, I will be sharing with you “35 Super-cool Mooji Quotes” that will change your life for good.
He later moved to London in the year 1969. In his early days, he worked as a street painter to make a living. A few years later he travelled to India, that’s when his life completely changed.
Mooji’s path is a path of loving devotion. Mooji Quotes and his teaching have helped and inspired many people to lead a life full of love and devotion. His work primarily focuses on finding the “true-self”.
Mooji Quotes will help you and inspire you to experience life in its fullness.
Here is a list of my all-time favorite Mooji Quotes.
- “Step into the fire of self-discovery. This fire will not burn you; it will only burn what you are not.”
- “Dying to your own attachments is a beautiful death.
Because this death releases you into real life.
You have to die as a seed to live as a tree.”
- “Everything is magical when you see it with your heart.”
- “By continuing with detached witnessing, the pull to escape will begin to weaken, and an increased sense of presence will be felt.”
- “Feelings are just visitors, let them come and go.”
- “Surrender is not a weakness it is strength. It takes tremendous strength to surrender life to the supreme – to the cosmic unfolding.”
- “I don’t have to be anything at all. I don’t even have to be myself, because there is no such thing as not being myself. I am inescapably myself.”
- “Eternity is not endless time, eternity means timeless.”
- “Throw everything away, forget about it all! You are learning too much, remembering too much, trying too hard . . . relax a little bit, give life a chance to flow its own way, unassisted by your mind and effort. Stop directing the river’s flow.”
- “Once you begin to recognise the divine gifts in life, you come to see that there are so many. Your life is abundant.”
- “Live by the light of your own heart… but make sure this heart is silent and empty.”
- “If you take yourself to be the body and mind only, you will die! When you discover yourself as awareness, the fear of death will not trouble you any longer.”
- “The ways of the mind are ancient but your Self is timeless.”
- “It does not matter what comes up. What matters is who you are, the one perceiving it.”
- “It’s natural that things go wrong sometimes—they go wrong so that they can go right.”
- “Ultimately, there are no dialogues in the world; it is all a divine monologue.”
- “But there is nowhere you need to go to find Truth.”
- “Give yourself a little time to grow in wisdom, to mature in understanding.”
- “Go to the source—you don’t have far to go. You don’t have to take even a single step, because it’s all here right now.”
- “The simplicity of Being, the naturalness of the Self, requires no technique, strategy, plan, knowledge, or learning.”
- “Don’t keep cultivating. Just keep quiet for a bit.”
- “Discovering your true nature doesn’t require that you suffer hardships or give up the things you enjoy.”
- “No thought has any power. You have power. And when you identify and believe in the thought you give power to the thought.”
- “Don’t be too quick to interpret the moment. Just keep quiet. My encouragement would always be: never think anything is against you, everything is blessing. Why should it be different? Just be quiet. Let it all work itself out.”
- “Your heart is the light of this world. Don’t cover it with your mind.”
- “Don’t remind the world that it is sick and troubled. Remind it that it is beautiful and free.”
- “At the end of the day, you can have something in your head, something in your hand, or something in your heart. What are you choosing?”
- “Who reminds you to breathe and to beat your heart? Something is there, taking care.”
- “All the ups and downs are grace in different wrappings, sent to refine consciousness. Say thanks to them all.”
- “You need nothing to be happy – you need something to be sad.”
- “The greatest healing would be to wake up from what we are not.”
- “When you can bear your own silence, you are free.”
- “Attempting to understand consciousness with your mind, is like trying to illuminate the sun with a candle.”
- “Feelings, by themselves, do not create problems. It is rather the tendency to interpret and analyse them. When out of habit you believe those interpretations, it is there that the suffering begins.”
- “Life is so much wiser and kinder than your mind imagines. Trust & Be Still.”
I hope this mooji quotes will help you in living a fuller and a richer life.
If you implement his teachings, I bet you’ll end up living a much more peaceful life. Through his quotes, you’ll be able to discover your true-self.
Enjoyed reading this blog post? Checkout more here.
Let me know in the comments down below which of the Mooji Quotes end up inspiring you the most?