Do you want to change your mindset completely? Or do you want to get rid of your negative subconscious beliefs? If your answer is yes, you’ve stumbled upon the correct blog post. In this article, I will be sharing with you “37 Powerful Joseph Murphy Quotes” that will inspire you and motivate you to start living the life of your dreams.
Joseph Murphy has taught and inspired thousands and thousands of people through his work. His most famous book “The Power of Subconscious Mind” has helped many to understand what our subconscious mind is capable of.
If applied practically in your life, these joseph murphy quotes will turn your life around in a short period of time.
Let us move on to the Joseph Murphy Quotes now.
Joseph Murphy Quotes
- “The only path by which another person can upset you is through your own thought.”
- “Just keep your conscious mind busy with expectation of the best.”
- “God is the source of my supply. His riches flow to me freely, copiously, and abundantly. All my financial and other needs are met at every moment of time and point of space; there is always a divine surplus.”
- “As you sow in your subconscious mind, so shall you reap in your body and environment.”
- “The doctor dresses the wound, but God heals it.”
- “Whatever you give attention to will grow, magnify, and multiply in your experience.”
- “Whatever you do, do it with love and good will. Pour out love, peace, and good will to all. Claim frequently that God’s Love and Transcendent Beauty flow through all my thoughts, words, and actions.”
- “All disease originates in the mind. Nothing appears on the body unless there is a mental pattern corresponding to it.”
- “Be still and quiet, tune in with the Infinite Intelligence, and continue in right thought, right feeling, and right action, and you will arrive at your goal.”
- “Remember, you have the capacity to choose. Choose life! Choose love! Choose health!”
- “All of us have our own inner fears, beliefs, opinions. These inner assumptions rule and govern our lives. A suggestion has no power in and of itself. its power arises from the fact that you accept it mentally.”
- “Do not let others do your thinking for you. Choose your own thoughts and make your own decisions.”
- “Busy your mind with the concepts of harmony, health, peace, and good will, and wonders will happen in your life.”
- “The way to get rid of darkness is with light; the way to overcome cold is with heat; the way to overcome the negative thought is to substitute the good thought. Affirm the good, and the bad will vanish.”
- “Never finish a negative statement; reverse it immediately, and wonders will happen in your life.”
- “The subconscious mind takes your fears as a request, proceeds to manifest them, and brings them into your experience.”
- “As a man thinks, feels, and believes, so is the condition of his mind, body, and circumstances.”
- “You can develop the right mental attitude when you realize that nothing external can upset you or hurt you without your mental consent.”
- “Your desire is your prayer. Picture the fulfilment of your desire now and feel its reality and you will experience the joy of the answered.
- “you remain faithful to your mental attitude; your prayer will be answered.”
- “Every cell, nerve, tissue, and muscle of my lungs are now being made whole, pure, and perfect. My whole body is being restored to health and harmony.”
- “When you want wisdom as much as you wanted air when you were immersed in the water, you will receive it.”
- “The sub-conscious mind is like a bank – a universal bank; it magnifies whatever you deposit or impress upon it”
- “Think good, and good follows. Think evil, and evil follows. You are what you think all day long.”
- “You must choose happiness. Happiness is a habit. It is a good habit to ponder often on Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report;”
- “He awakened to the simple truth that it is never what a person says or does that affect him, it is his reaction to what is said or done that matters.”
- “Remember, you are spiritually recharged during sleep, and adequate sleep is essential to produce joy and vitality in life.”
- “Remember, it is the world within, namely, your thoughts, feelings, and imagery that makes your world without.”
- “Success means successful living. When you are peaceful, happy, joyous, and doing what you love to do, you are successful.”
- “Fill your mind with the great truths of life and walk forward in the light of love.”
- “Within your subconscious mind you will find the solution for every problem, and the cause for every effect.”
- “You must give to receive.”
- “Remember, it is not the thing believed in, but the belief in your own mind, which brings about the result.”
- “Your subconscious never sleeps. It is always on the job. It controls all your vital functions.
Forgive yourself and everyone else before you go to sleep, and healing will take place much more rapidly.”
- “The truth is you can acquire any quality you want by acting as though you already have it.”
- “Don’t fight your problem. Know that there is a solution.”
- “You are like a captain navigating a ship… You must give the right orders, thoughts and images to your subconscious which controls and governs all your experiences.”
I hope you found inspiration out of these joseph murphy quotes.
If you enjoyed reading these quotes, you can also checkout my other really popular blog post, “Abraham Hicks Quotes”.
Also, do not forget to tell me in the comment section below, which of these Joseph Murphy Quotes are your absolute favourite? Looking forward to your comments.