Looking for instant inspiration? I’ve got you covered. In this blog post, I will be sharing with y’all “40 John Maxwell Quotes That Will Change the Way You Look at Life”.
John Maxwell has inspired millions and millions of people to become successful in their lives.
He was named as one of the best inspirational leadership coaches in the world.
He is also known for developing the 5 Levels of Leadership.
John Maxwell Quotes will inspire you and motivate you to live a better life.
John Maxwell Quotes
- “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.”
- “You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.”
- “Small disciplines repeated with consistency every day leads to great achievements gained slowly over time.”
- “Image is what people think we are; integrity is what we really are.”
- “Talent is a gift, but character is a choice.”
- “Learn to say ‘no’ to the good so you can say ‘yes’ to the best.”
- “Life is a matter of choices, and every choice you make makes you.”
- “A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.”
- “To grow yourself, you must know yourself.”
- “Goals may give focus, but dreams give power.”
- “If you don’t have peace, it isn’t because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you.”
- “Your attitude determines your actions, and your actions determine your accomplishment.”
- “Why worry about things you can’t control when you can keep yourself busy controlling the things that depend on you?”
- “A minute of thought is greater than an hour of talk.”
- “The harder you try to forget something, the more you think about it subconsciously.”
- “Problems almost always create opportunities – to learn, grow and improve.”
- “Earn the right to be heard by listening to others. Seek to understand a situation before making judgments about it.”
- “If your habits don’t line up with your dream, then you need to either change your habits or change your dream.”
- “You can change your life if you really want to. You can improve it, make it better. And it all starts with changing the way you think.”
- “There is no success without failure and losses.”
- “Don’t worry about yesterday it ended last night at midnight.”
- “Be intentional to add value to every person you meet every day.”
- “Mistakes are the stepping stones to success.”
- “Successful people don’t have any fewer problems than unsuccessful people; they just have a different mindset in dealing with them.”
- “Do something you hate every day, just for the practice.”
- “But the law of magnetism really is true: who you are is who you attract.”
- “People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care”
- “The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That’s the day we truly grow up.”
- “Stay focused instead of getting offended or off track by others.”
- “Doing the right thing daily, compounds over time.”
- “You don’t overcome challenges by making them smaller but by making yourself bigger.”
- “Feed your faith, starve your doubts.”
- “When values, thoughts, feelings, and actions are in alignment, a person becomes focused and character is strengthened.”
- “Losers focus on what they are going through; winners focus on what they are going to.”
- “You cannot enjoy others until you enjoy yourself because you cannot give to others what you do not have.”
- “Your life today is a result of your thinking yesterday. Your life tomorrow will be determined by what you think today.”
- ““Becoming a good listener, you are able to connect with others on more levels and develop stronger, deeper relationships.”
- “Positive thinking must be followed by positive doing.”
- “If you are willing to change your thinking, you can change your feelings. If you change your feelings, you can change your actions. And changing your actions – based on good thinking – can change your life.”
- “It’s better to prepare than to repair.”
I hope these John Maxwell Quotes would’ve inspired you in one way or another.
If you apply these John Maxwell Quotes in your life, I bet your life would be transformed.
If you enjoyed reading this blog post, checkout more such content here.
Which of the John Maxwell Quote motivated you the most? Let me know down below!