Do you want to manifest the ultimate life of your dreams? Or do you want to take charge of your own life and change it for good? If your answer is yes, I’ve got you covered? In this blog post, I will be sharing with y’all “36 Bob Proctor Quotes” to help you turn your life around.
His work and teaching have helped millions of people to live the life of their dreams.
He also has been featured on the secret documentary as a law of attraction expert.
These Bob Proctor quotes will inspire you to live a better life. These quotes will help you in unleashing your full potential.
Let us move on to the amazing Bob Proctor Quotes now.
Bob Proctor Quotes
- “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It always works, it works every time with every person”
- “Everything has been created twice once on a mental plain and once on a physical plain.”
- “It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.”
- “The only competition you will ever face is with your own ignorance.”
- “The Subconscious mind cannot tell the difference between what’s real and what’s imagined.”
- “Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand.”
- “Do you want to know what you think about most of the time? Take a look at the results you’re getting. That will tell you exactly what’s going on inside.”
- “Faith and fear both demand you believe in something you cannot see. You choose!”
- “You are the only problem you will ever have and you are the only solution. Change is inevitable, personal growth is always a personal decision.”
- “Know what is happening around you. Be in control of what is happening within you.”
- “The law of attraction is always working, whether you believe it or understand it or not.”
- “Be like a postage stamp. Stick to it until you get there”
- “Life can be absolutely phenomenal, and it should be, and it will be, when you start using the secret.”
- “The only limits in our life are those we impose on ourselves.”
- “Let’s start with what we can be thankful for, and get our mind into that vibration, and then watch the good that starts to come, because one thought leads to another thought.”
- “Everything you are seeking is seeking you in return therefore, everything that you want is already yours. It is simply becoming more aware of what you already possess.”
- “…always remember, money is a servant; you are the master.”
- “By visualizing your goal already completed, you flip your mind onto the frequency that contains the way that it will be attracted to you.”
- “Don’t be a victim of negative self-talk. Remember, you are listening.”
- “The law of prosperity is generosity. If you want more, give more.”
- “Once you make the decision you will find all the people, resources, and ideas you need every time.”
- “The good you find in others is a reflection of the good that is in yourself.”
- “We all have the ability to design our own lives.”
- “Money is valuable only as long as it is being used; it is meant to be used enjoyed and circulated.”
- “Faith is the ability to see the invisible and believe in the incredible and that is what enables believers to receive what the masses think is impossible.”
- “What do you want? Sit down and write it out on a piece of paper. Write it in the present tense.”
- “Gratitude is an attitude that hooks us up to our source of supply. And the more grateful you are, the closer you become to your maker, to the architect of the universe, to the spiritual core of your being. It’s a phenomenal lesson.”
- “Stay in charge of you, don’t let the outside world control you.”
- “Pay attention there is opportunity in every new day.”
- “People who are interested in doing something will do it when it’s convenient. People who are committed will do it no matter what.”
- “There’s something so magnificent about you. And as you love yourself, you’ll love others.”
- “We can build anything in our imagination. That’s where all creation begins in your life.”
- “There is no problem outside of you that is superior to the power within.”
- “You can have anything you want; you just have to decide what you want and do everything it takes to get it.”
- “See yourself where you want to be and then be there. Don’t be in the past. Be there! Act like the person you want to become.”
- “Always ask yourself the question, is this going to help me get to my goal or not?”
I hope these Bob Proctor quotes would’ve inspired you deeply.
I really enjoy watching Bob Proctor’s videos where he shares more knowledge about the law of attraction and changing your limited beliefs.
Some of my favourite books from Bob Proctor are The Art Of Living and Thoughts Are Things: Turning Your Ideas Into Reality.
Enjoyed reading this post? Check out more here.
Let me know in the comment section which of the “Bob Proctor Quotes” resonated with you the best?