Do you want to live your life in a more awesome way? Do you want to feel more inspired? In this blog post, I will be sharing with y’all “37 Best Mark Twain Quotes Of All Time”.
Mark Twain is known to be an adventurer and one of the most influential writers of America.
His quotes have inspired many people in living a better life.
Let’s begin with Best Mark Twain Quotes Of All Time.
Best Mark Twain Quotes
- “It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.”
- “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
- “Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.”
- “Wrinkles should merely indicate where the smiles have been.”
- “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.”
- “Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.”
- “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
- “If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.”
- “The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.”
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”
- “The right word may be effective, but no word was ever as effective as a rightly timed pause.”
- “Humour is mankind’s greatest blessing.”
- “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.”
- “Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today.”
- “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.”
- “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear— not absence of fear.”
- “When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain.”
- “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
- “Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.”
- “The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself.”
- “Life is short, Break the Rules. Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret ANYTHING That makes you smile.”
- “If you want love and abundance in your life, give it away.”
- “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect).”
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails.”
- “Explore. Dream. Discover.”
- “Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you would rather have talked.”
- “Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.”
- “With courage you will dare to risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble. courage is the foundation of integrity.”
- “Never try to teach a pig to sing, you waste your time, and you annoy the pig”
- “To succeed in life, you need two things ignorance and confidence.”
- “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
- “Do something every day that you don’t want to do; this is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain.”
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.”
- “Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.”
- “I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened.”
- “It is wiser to find out than to suppose.”
I hope you enjoyed reading these Best Mark Twain Quotes. If you did, check out more inspirational quotes here.
Apply these quotes in your life and I bet, your life would become full of love and awesomeness.
Let me know in the comment section which of the Best Mark Twain Quotes inspired you the most?