Do you suffer from stress, anxiety or panic attacks? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. Today, in this blog post, I will be sharing with you “46 Soothing Anxiety Affirmations” that will calm your mind and make you feel at ease.
Anxiety can be hard to deal with. It can make us get in a cycle of negative feelings and emotions and make us feel miserable.
These anxiety affirmations will help you in breaking your cycle of negative thoughts and you’ll be able to shift your mindset. This will end up changing your life for good. You’ll feel more peaceful and relaxed.
Before moving on to the anxiety affirmations, let me answer some basic questions that you might have.
What is anxiety?
Anxiety can be defined as a feeling of what is about to happen. It is a feeling related to fear and nervousness. Anxiety is our body’s natural way of dealing with stress and tension. It also increases our heart-rate. It leads to worrying, always feeling on the edge and inability to catch our breath.
What are the symptoms of anxiety?
There are many signs of anxiety, most common symptoms of anxiety are-
- Being easily irritated
- Feeling agitated
- Constantly feeling restless
- Fatigue and tiredness
- Having trouble while sleeping
- Panic Attacks
- Being fearful
- Feeling on the edge
- Having difficulties in concentration and focusing
- Constantly feeling worried
How to reduce anxiety?
My best friend suffers with anxiety, I’ve taken into consideration what helps her the most while she’s anxious and I’ve put together some tips that might help you in dealing with your anxiety.
Here are some tips that can help you with your anxiety-
- Relax and meditate – Take time-out for yourself. Relax and try meditating. You can check out my favourite guided meditation of all time here.
- Practice Yoga – Yoga is beneficial in dealing with stress and anxiety.
- Go out for a walk – Have a walk in your favourite park or garden. Let nature help you, this will help you to be in present moment.
- Play with a pet – if you have a pet, this method works wonder. Play with your furry baby and it’ll instantly lift up your mood.
- Eat a healthy diet – Eating a healthy and a well-balanced diet is absolutely necessary for reducing stress and anxiety. You can learn more about what is a healthy diet all about here.
- Limit alcohol intake – Alcohol is believed to trigger panic attacks. If you suffer with anxiety, avoid drinking frequently.
- Try probiotics – Taking probiotics has been considered to improve your mental health, reducing your anxiety.
- Watch a comedy show or movie – Humour and comedy is always a great idea while dealing with stress and anxiety.
- Try Anxiety affirmations – Anxiety affirmations are a great way to deal with anxiety and reprogram your mind to think positively. Continue reading to know more about this method.
What are Anxiety Affirmations?
Anxiety affirmations are positive statements that help you in dealing with stress, tension and anxiety. Anxiety affirmations are also a great way that will help you in reprograming your limiting beliefs into new positive beliefs. These affirmations will help you feel at ease and peace.
- Everything is perfect in my life.
- I am calm and peaceful in this moment.
- I am capable of overcoming all the challenges that comes my way.
- I am constantly growing into a better person.
- I am letting go of all my tensions and stress.
- I am anxiety-free.
- I am living a happy and fulfilling life.
- I am loved, cherished and supported.
- I am in control of my life.
- I choose how I feel.
- I have all the power.
- I am safe and sound.
- I am worthy and talented.
- I am constantly creating the life of my dreams.
- All my desires are being fulfilled instantly.
- I am blessed.
- Everyday is a new beginning for me.
- I believe in the divine powers of universe.
- I am confident and secure.
- I deserve to be happy and healthy.
- I am becoming more wiser and stronger with each passing day.
- I am my only competition.
- I appreciate every moment of my life.
- My life is easy and effortless.
- I love and accept myself.
- I have the power to choose how I react to situations.
- I am taking charge of my life.
- I breathe in calmness and breathe out fear.
- My body and mind are relaxed.
- I choose to forgive myself for all my past mistake.
- I am full of strength and courage.
- Everything is unfolding perfectly for me.
- I always choose to see the good and the positive in each and every situation.
- I am releasing all the past hurt.
- Everything is happening for my highest good.
- I can do this.
- I was not made to give up.
- I choose what I feel.
- I am brave and courageous.
- I have unlimited potential inside of me.
- I am a graceful being.
- I am not defined by my anxiety.
- My life is full of awesome and great opportunities.
- I am the creator of my own life.
- I am constantly working on myself.
- I have the power to shift my thoughts.
How to use anxiety affirmations?
Using anxiety affirmations is easier than you might have thought.
Pick three to five affirmations from the list above that you like the most. You can say your chose affirmations immediately after waking up as our subconscious mind is still active at that time.
Another great way to use these anxiety affirmations is to meditate with them in a quiet and calm place.
You can also practice “Scripting” with these affirmations and write them down in your journal.
I would like to suggest you to feel the affirmations while you are saying them.
I hope this article would help you in dealing with your stress and anxiety.
If you enjoyed reading this article, you can check out my other articles on law of attraction, manifestation and affirmations here.
Do not forget to tell me in the comment section down below, which of these “anxiety affirmations” are your favourite?