Do you want to have more faith and become more confident? If your answer is yes, you have come to the right place. In this blog post, I will be sharing with you, “62 Powerful Affirmations To Have Faith” that will make your life easy and effortless.
Affirmations to have faith will make your lives more wonderful. I will also share with you my best tips and tricks to use these affirmations.
Let us get started….
What are affirmations?
Affirmations to have faith
- God is my constant source of supply.
- I am always guided by the universe.
- I believe in good fortune, divine guidance, right action and all the blessings in life.
- I am the captain of my soul.
- I am the master of my fate.
- I always have the capacity to choose.
- I always choose life, choose love, choose health, and choose happiness.
- I have the power within me to take charge of my life.
- I have full control over my life.
- I always think thoughts of beauty, love, peace, wisdom, and creative ideas.
- My conscious and subconscious minds function harmoniously and peacefully.
- I am living a harmonious, healthy, peaceful, and happy life.
- My thoughts are always harmonious, peaceful, and constructive.
- I declare freedom, happiness, perfect health, and prosperity.
- I now claim what I want to be.
- I am now possessing what I long to possess.
- I am acquiring a new vision and a new image of myself.
- I have a glorious future ahead of me.
- I will soon experience the joy and thrill of the fulfilment of my dream.
- Infinite intelligence is always functioning for me.
- There is only one power, and that one power is within me.
- I am the captain of my life.
- I only think thoughts that heal, bless, elevate, and inspire.
- I am choosing the path that leads me to wholeness and freedom.
- God is always guiding me.
- Right action always reigns supreme.
- Divine law and order govern me.
- Divine love and peace fill my soul.
- I have the power to control my own emotions.
- I am always moving in my chosen direction.
- I have the power within me to change negative beliefs into positive ones.
- I give all my allegiance, loyalty, and devotion to the supreme power within me.
- God guides me and watches over me.
- I am energised from on high.
- I am joyous and free.
- My mind and heart and open to all blessings of life.
- God’s riches are flowing to me from all angles.
- I live by the law of love.
- I have goodwill towards all.
- I have a high estimate of myself.
- I am the son/daughter of the infinite.
- I exhale God in midst of me.
- My good is magnified in countless ways.
- My mind is filled with thoughts of faith, confidence, love, and goodwill.
- My life is full of health, happiness, peace, and security.
- I am doing everything through the god-power within me.
- I am all right.
- I am a powerhouse dynamo.
- I am filled with energy and wisdom of the infinite one.
- Infinite wisdom is coursing through my veins.
- God is guiding me and directing me in all the ways possible.
- God’s love enfolds me and surrounds me.
- Divine power flows through me as harmony, strength, right action, and divine love.
- God always loves me and cares for me.
- Power of infinite is active and potent in my life.
- All my thoughts are tinged with faith, confidence, love, and goodwill.
- I can do marvellous and wonderful things in life.
- God is my silent partner, my guide, my paymaster, my trouble shooter, and my advisor.
- God is my instant and everlasting support at all times.
- Nothing in life can defeat me.
- I am whole, perfect, loving, and harmonious.
- God works wonders through me.
How to use affirmations?
To be honest, there is no right or wrong way to use your affirmations. You can do whatever suits you the best.
I would life to share with you a few suggestions to use affirmations to have faith.
To make things easier for yourself, choose 4-5 affirmations from the above list.
You can choose to use these affirmations the very first thing in the morning as your subconscious mind is still active for a couple of minutes after waking up.
You can write these affirmations down in a journal, this is called scripting.
You can also use visualization techniques with these affirmations to have faith.
You really are the creator of your life. Know your power. Claim whatever you desire to be.
Practice these affirmations to have faith with consistency and persistence and I am sure you will begin to see changes.
If you want to know more about how this works, you can checkout books written by Joseph Murphy or Neville Goddard.
You guys are the masters not the victims. Claim your power. It is easy.
If you enjoyed reading this article, checkout more cool ones here!
Let me know in the comments down below which of these affirmations to have faith resonate with you the best. Leave your queries and feedback in the comments below as well….!!!!