Do you want to have a positive approach towards life? Do you want to live a happy and healthy lifestyle? If the answer is yes, you have come to the right place. Today, in this blog post, I will be sharing with you “36 Affirmations for positive thinking” that will completely transform your life for the better.
Positive thinking is one of the most effective tools in dealing with worry and stress. Affirmations for positive thinking will help you in dealing with negative-self talk and you will be able to feel amazing about yourself and your life.
Affirmations for positive thinking will also help you in improving your health and you’ll be able to live a happier life.
Let us move on to the affirmations for positive thinking now.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations can be defined as positive phrases or positive sentences that are used to deal with unwanted and irrelevant thoughts and words.
Affirmations are an extremely effective tool in motivating and encouraging yourself. They can also play a major role in improving your self-esteem.
If you are one of those people, who think negatively of yourself, affirmations can be a game-changer for you.
Affirmations can also help you in reprogramming your subconscious mind.
Affirmations for positive thinking
Here are my all-time favourite affirmations for positive thinking-:
- I am radiant and glowing.
- I am growing into a better person with each passing day.
- I have an extremely successful career.
- I am enthusiastic and determined.
- I always stay calm, cool, and collected.
- I am healthy, wealthy, and wise.
- I am surrounded by love wherever I go.
- I am open and vulnerable.
- I am not afraid to be my true self.
- I am loved.
- I am worthy and deserving.
- I am cherished and adored.
- I know that I am the best option.
- I am always the top priority.
- I always relax and let go.
- I am focused and resilient.
- I am financially successful.
- I am rich.
- I have great power inside of me.
- I live and enjoy the present moment.
- I am always working towards my goal.
- I am letting go of all the desperation and worries.
- I am living an affluent lifestyle.
- I love what I do.
- Wealth automatically flows to me.
- I always have the best ideas.
- I have creative power inside of me.
- I am calm and harmonious.
- I am always the chosen one.
- I always make the most out of my time.
- I am emotionally secure and stable.
- I am highly successful in each and every area of my life.
- I always use my mental capacity to the fullest.
- I always get the best results in life.
- I am living a healthy and balanced life.
- I always go with the flow.
What is the technique to use affirmations?
You can use affirmations as per your convenience. There is no right or wrong way to use affirmations.
I would suggest you choose 3-4 affirmations for positive thinking from the list above.
After choosing your affirmations, you can do a few different thinking with them.
Mirrorwork is another great technique to use these affirmations.
The best time to use affirmations for positive thinking is in the morning and night before you sleep as our subconscious mind is still active during those times.
Choose a method that feels most fun to you and begin your journey.
I hope you found affirmation for positive thinking.
If you enjoyed reading this blog post, checkout more cool content here!
Remember you all have the power to change your reality.
Apply affirmations for positive thinking on a consistent basis and you will see wonderful results.
Do not give your power to other people or circumstances. Know your power. Remember you are the masters of your reality.
You can check out books by Joseph Murphy and Neville Goddard and learn more about how law of attraction and your beliefs work.
Which of these affirmations for positive thinking did resonate with you the most? Let me know in the comments down below!