Do you want to get rid of feelings of jealousy and envy? Don’t worry, I got you covered. In this blog post, I will be sharing with you “44 Affirmations For Jealousy That Will Fix Your Whole Life”.
Jealousy is a highly destructive emotion. It can cause immense anxiety and stress in your life.
In this article you’ll discover everything you need to know about jealousy. You’ll also discover powerful ways to deal with jealousy and affirmations for jealousy.
Before moving on to the affirmations for jealousy, let us understand more about jealousy.
What is jealousy?
Jealousy is often referred to as a negative feeling. It refers to the feelings of fear and insecurity. It is a negative emotion that has been created by the human mind. Jealousy often leads to “comparison”.
What causes jealousy?
There are several causes of jealousy such as-:
- Lack of self-confidence.
- Not being able to value and trust yourself.
- Negative experiences from the past.
- Fear of abandonment.
- Anxiety and other mental health issues.
- Having a possessive personality.
- Having unrealistic expectations.
Is Jealousy bad?
Jealousy can often be very dangerous for the mind. It can often take over your mind and destroy your confidence. It can also damage your relationships with others.
Jealousy can lead to us making bad decisions that we might regret later in life.
7 Easy Tips to overcome jealousy
Wondering how to deal with jealousy? Here are some few tips and tricks that will help you in overcoming your jealousy-:
- Practice Self Love– Jealousy comes from lack of self-esteem. When you know your value and love yourself, you wouldn’t feel jealous. Pamper yourself, treat yourself and take good care of yourself.
- Try Journaling– Whenever you feel jealous or experience any negative emotions, write them down in your journal. This will help you to reflect on your jealousy.
- Talk to Someone You Trust– If you are feeling extreme discomfort, you can share your feelings with a trustworthy friend or relative. This will make you feel relaxed and will help you in releasing your emotions.
- Know Thyself– Become your own best-friend. Know what causes you to feel discomfort. Know what triggers you.
- Express Gratitude– Whenever you feel jealous, remind yourself for all the good things you have in your life. Make a gratitude list (things you are thankful for) and write down things you love about yourself.
- Meditate- Whenever you feel extreme negative emotions, meditate. Meditation will help you in calming your mind down. You can try meditation for beginners.
- Use Affirmations- Using affirmations for jealousy is a great way in self-assuring yourself and motivating yourself. Affirmations will also make your feel more confident and secure.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are referred to as statements that are positive and motivating in nature. Affirmations are an awesome tool that will help you in reprogramming your subconscious mind.
Affirmations is an amazing law of attracting tool.
They will help you in replacing your limiting beliefs.
Affirmations for jealousy
- I trust myself fully and completely.
- I choose to let go of all the feelings of jealousy.
- I am unique and special.
- My jealousy is slowly melting away.
- I radiate positivity and confidence.
- I am confident and secure.
- I know that I am valuable and worthy.
- I am letting go of all the past hurts.
- I trust and believe in my ability to become successful.
- I never compare myself to anyone.
- I know that I am my only competition.
- I always attract positive people into my life.
- Everyone loves me, adores me and values me.
- I am a joy to be around.
- I am constantly working towards my dream life.
- My life is easy and effortless.
- I am letting go of all my limiting beliefs.
- I feel good and awesome all the time.
- I have the ability to choose what I think.
- My mind is my best friend.
- I am always respected and appreciated.
- Everything I desire is inside of me.
- I have a unique personality.
- My confidence is growing stronger and stronger with each passing day.
- I am satisfied with the person I am becoming.
- I add value to those around me.
- My mind is always filled with pure and positive thoughts.
- I am calm and relaxed.
- I am pure positive energy.
- I am on my path.
- I am constantly growing and expanding.
- I am always supported.
- I am letting go of all my resentment and jealousy.
- I am happy with who I am today.
- My growth negative stops.
- I am a highly positive person.
- I am blessed.
- I am resilient.
- I am excited and enthusiastic towards life.
- I make the best out of each and every situation.
- I am perfect just the way I am.
- I am aligned with the divine.
- I am in charge of my feelings.
- I have the power to turn any negative thought around.
How to use affirmations for jealousy?
Using affirmations for jealousy is actually quite simple.
First, pick and choose 3-5 affirmations that resonate with you the best.
You can choose to say these affirmations for jealousy right after you wake up. Early morning is one of the most powerful time to say your affirmations.
Another great way to use these affirmations is whenever you feel jealous or whenever a negative though pops up. Immediately replace the negativity with a positive affirmations. This technique is literally life-changing.
Scripting is also an amazing law of attraction technique, especially if you’re someone who enjoys journaling.
Lastly, you can even visualize using these affirmations.
Whichever method suits you, use that.
I hope my article affirmations for jealousy would’ve helped you in some way.
You are a powerful conscious creator, always remember this. Your thoughts have power and you have the choice to choose what you think.
Use these affirmations for jealousy with consistency and you’ll begin seeing the magic in a matter of days. You’ll attract better things into your life and most importantly you’ll begin to feel better.
If you enjoyed reading this article, you can checkout more cool posts here.!
Which of these affirmations for jealousy hit home for you? Let me know in the comments down below!