Do you want to get rid of feelings of insecurity? Do you want to feel good and awesome all the time? Do not worry you have stumbled upon the correct article. In this blog post, I will be sharing with y’all “40 Amazing Affirmations for Insecurity” that will make you fearless.
In this article, we will be learning everything you need to know about insecurity and tips and tricks to deal with it. You will also discover affirmations for insecurity to help you lead a better life.
Let us start with the article….
What Is Insecurity?
What Are The Causes On Insecurity?
There are many different causes that lead to insecurity such as-:
- Comparing yourself with others.
- Lack of self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Childhood trauma.
- Feelings of unworthiness.
- Fear of failure.
- Bad relationship experiences.
- Emotional baggage from the past.
- Feeling of being rejected.
Why Is Insecurity A Problem?
Insecurity can lead to many mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, overthinking etc. Too much insecurity can also cause many problems in your relationships and can impact your day-to-day life.
Easy & Quick Tips To Deal With Insecurity
Want some quick tips that will help you in dealing with insecurity? I have got you covered. Here are a few little quick tips that will help you in dealing with insecurity -:
- Understand that feelings are just visitors – Know and understand that your feelings are just visitors. They come and they go. You do not have to impose meaning on every feeling that you have. Know that feelings are temporary, and this too shall pass.
- See the bigger picture – Have faith in this universe or God. Know that whatever is happening to you is happening for you and not to you. Know that everything is happening for your highest good.
- Learn to self-soothe – Instead of constantly seeking for other people to validate you, learn to soothe yourself. Talk to yourself, tell yourself it is going to be okay.
- Make a journal – Journaling or writing what you feel in a diary is a great way to analyze your feelings. Journaling will also help you in knowing the root cause of these feelings. This will also make your feel much better and relaxed.
- Be in the present – We often feel insecure due to living too much in the past or the future. The best way to deal with this is to be in the present and enjoying it fully. Eckhart Tolle is a great spiritual teacher who talks about the Power of being in present. You can also read his book “the power of now”.
- Use affirmations – Constantly reaffirming and reassuring yourself will make you feel confident. Affirmations for insecurity will also help you in realizing your value.
What Are Affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements that you say to yourself that help you in boosting your confidence. Affirmations are also a useful tool in reprogramming your subconscious mind. They also help you in replacing your negative thoughts with new and positive thoughts.
Affirmations For Insecurity
- I am strong and brave.
- I am resilient and can get through anything.
- I am confident and secure.
- I am choosing to let go of my past completely.
- I am independent.
- I am unique and worthy of good things in life.
- I do not have to impress anyone.
- My voice matters.
- My feelings are valuable.
- I have clear boundaries.
- I am never afraid of speaking up my truth.
- I always stand up for what is right.
- I always take good care of myself.
- I have high self-esteem.
- I completely trust myself and my abilities.
- I am extremely good at what I do.
- I put all my heart and soul into whatever I do.
- I am passionate and determined.
- People always appreciate me and respect me.
- I accept and adore myself just the way I am.
- I choose to be happy in every situation.
- I can overcome all obstacles easily.
- I am a strong person.
- I can find solution to absolutely anything.
- I have the power to change my life.
- I always find good in all situations.
- I am optimistic.
- I am not affected by the opinions of others.
- I am the creator of my life.
- My faith is bigger than my fear.
- I choose to feel all situations with courage.
- I never let fear control me.
- I am wise and intelligent.
- I always spread happiness wherever I go.
- I am more than enough.
- I love the person I am becoming.
- I am making a difference in this world.
- I am fulfilling my purpose.
- I am grateful for the life I am living.
- My life is wonderful.
How To Use Affirmations For Insecurity?
Affirmations for insecurity can be used in many ways.
Firstly, it is important to select 3-5 affirmations from the list of affirmations that resonate with you.
You can choose to say these affirmations for insecurity right after you wake up. Early morning is one of the most powerful time to say your affirmations.
Another great way to use these affirmations is whenever you feel insecure or whenever a negative though pops up. Immediately replace the negativity with a positive affirmation. This technique is literally life changing.
Scripting is also an amazing law of attraction technique, especially if you are someone who enjoys journaling.
Lastly, you can even visualize using these affirmations.
Whichever method suits you, use that.
I hope my article affirmations for insecurity would have helped you in some way.
You are a powerful conscious creator, always remember this. Your thoughts have power, and you have the choice to choose what you think.
Use these affirmations for insecurity with consistency and you will begin seeing the magic in a matter of days. You will attract better things into your life and most importantly you will begin to feel better.
If you enjoyed reading this article, you can check out more cool posts here.!
Which of these affirmations for insecurity hit home for you? Let me know in the comments down below!