Do you want to live a life of satisfaction and fulfilment? I your answer is yes, you’ve stumbled upon the correct blog post. In this article, I will be sharing with you “36 affirmations for gratitude” that will help you in attracting more abundance and goodness in your life.
It Is believed that whatever we pay attention to expands. When we are grateful for what we already have, we are able to attract more awesome stuff in our lives.
Before moving on to the affirmations for gratitude, let me answer some basic questions that you might have…
What is gratitude?
In simple words, Gratitude refers to the warm feeling of being grateful/thankful towards everyone in general or a specific person. Gratitude can be also described as a feeling of appreciation for the good things we have in our life. It is considered to be one of the most positive and powerful emotions that a person can experience.
“Gratitude” has been derived from the Latin word ‘Gratus’, which means being thankful.
Why is gratitude so important?
It is believed, whatever we focus on grows. If we focus on positive, the positive grows and if we focus on the negative, it grows too.
Gratitude is extremely important if you want to live a life of fulfilment and satisfaction.
Gratitude helps us to live in the present moment and enjoy it fully. Gratitude is also considered to be one of the most powerful remedies for grudges.
Gratitude helps in attracting more things to be thankful about in our lives.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are sentences and statements that are positive in nature. Affirmations are considered an extremely powerful tool in improving our self-confidence. Affirmations are vital in replacing our negative beliefs with positive ones.
Affirmations for gratitude
- I am thankful that I have been blessed beyond measures.
- I am thankful for being safe and secure.
- I am thankful for my past as it has helped me in becoming who I am today.
- I am thankful for the constantly flow of wealth in my life.
- I appreciate all those people who have been supportive of me.
- I have been blessed with a beautiful life.
- I am grateful for the amazing friends I have.
- I am thankful for being alive today.
- I am grateful for my great health.
- I am grateful for all the love that I have in my life.
- I am grateful for all the talents that I have been blessed with.
- I am thankful for being strong and capable.
- I am grateful for all the opportunities that daily come into my life.
- I am thankful for grateful for all that I have.
- I live a life of gratitude.
- My heart is filled with gratitude and love.
- I am thankful that my life is overflowing with joy and happiness.
- I am thankful for the chances that this life offers me every single day.
- I am grateful that I am able to grow and learn from my mistakes.
- I always choose to be happy in all situations.
- I am thankful to the universe for also having me back.
- I am grateful to every person that I have met on my journey of life.
- I am grateful for the beautiful nature around me.
- I always live in a state of thankfulness and gratitude.
- I am grateful for being able to present in this moment.
- I am grateful for being a tough cookie.
- I am thankful for my ability to be kind to others.
- I am grateful for my ability to be understanding.
- I am thankful that this universe always grants me with whatever I desire.
- I am thankful for living the life of my dreams.
- I am thankful for being at peace and at ease.
- I am thankful for all the goodness in my life.
- I have been blessed with an awesome life.
- I am eternally blessed.
- I am grateful that everything is always working out in my favour.
- I know that the whole universe is conspiring to bring my desires to me.
How to use affirmations for gratitude
It is very simple to use these affirmations. Pick three to five affirmations for gratitude that resonate with you the most. There are a couple different ways to use these affirmations such as: –
- Say them to yourself the first thing after you wake up and before going to bed
- Say your affirmations out loud in front of the mirror
- Write your affirmations down in a journal, this is also known as scripting
- Practice visualization while saying your affirmations
- use these affirmations while you meditate
Pick and choose a method that feels the most natural to you and use these affirmations repeatedly and with consistency.
I am sure you would’ve enjoyed reading this article and would’ve found it helpful.
Also do not forget to tell me in the comment section, which of these affirmations for gratitude are your favourite?