Are you struggling with self-defeating thoughts?
Affirmations for depression will help you to remember how powerful you really are.
It is hard to see the positive aspect of things when you are in a dark phase of your life.
Have you ever tried giving yourself a pep talk?
Affirmations for depression are short and simple but can bring in major positive changes in your life.
Vocalizing these affirmations for depression can instantly lift your spirit.
When you feel stressed and anxious there are millions and millions of thoughts going through your mind. These affirmations will make you feel relaxed and calm.
What are positive affirmations?
Affirmation can be described as a statement that focuses on your strengths and favourable qualities.
Positive affirmations can be used to replace your negative thoughts are assumptions.
For example, you can replace, “I am not valuable and worthy” with the positive affirmations, “I am worthy and valuable”.
Do affirmations work?
Affirmations have been proven to get you in a better mood almost instantaneously.
Affirmations for depression also act as a protectant against stressful situations that you may come across.
They will also motivate you towards having healthy assumptions and beliefs about yourself.
They will help you to feel happier and optimistic.
Affirmations for depression
Here are some of the best affirmations for depression that you will find on the internet.
- I embrace my inner power.
- I am non-judgemental.
- Every single day of my life is filled with happiness.
- I am giving myself the space to grow.
- I am meant to become successful.
- I take good care of myself.
- I am worthy and deserving of love and happiness.
- I am mentally strong.
- I am at peace with myself.
- I am living a relaxed and a fulfilling life.
- I am vital and full of energy.
- I am limitless.
- I fully trust myself.
- I am strong and powerful.
- I have strong values and I always stay by them.
- I am balanced and fair.
- I am letting go of my past.
- I am easy and fun to be around.
- I can manage my emotions well.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I am safe and secure.
- I have a positive attitude towards life.
- I am free from limitations.
- I feel amazing.
- I never stop learning and growing.
- I act from a place of love.
- I am able to accomplish my goals easily and effortlessly.
- Nothing can stop me.
- I am kind and loving towards myself.
- I know that I am a good person.
- I am compassionate and caring.
- I am confident and persistent.
- I always make the right choices.
- I do not need to prove myself.
- I am emotionally stable.
- I am calm and patient with myself.
- I am free from anxiety and depression.
- I am unbothered and unphased.
- I radiate kind and loving energy.
- I am genuine and authentic.
- I am fearlessly confident.
- I am showering myself with self-love.
- I never take things personally.
- I am mature and wise.
- I am easy to be around.
- Everything is working out in my favour.
- I am chosen and desired.
- I always focus on the present moment.
- I am forgiving myself.
- I am choosing to set myself free.
- I am guided and always supported.
- I am happy and balanced.
- I am not afraid to speak up for myself.
- I am validating myself.
- I am a fast learner.
- I am humble and kind.
- I always prioritize my needs.
- I am consistent and never give up.
These are some of my best affirmations for depression.
How to use affirmations?
There is no right or wrong way to use affirmations for depression.
It really comes down to personal preferences.
Here are some of the methods that you can incorporate in your daily life.
- Meditate using affirmations.
- Make a scripting
- Try visualizing the desired outcome.
- Practice mirror technique.
Pick a method that works for you and get started.
I hope you enjoyed these 58 affirmations for depression and found them to be helpful.
These affirmations will work for you regardless of the state you are in.
You are the master of your mind. Take charge.
Get out of your victim mode.
You really can create a change if you want to.
I would highly recommend you remind yourself daily that you are the bosses of your own reality.
If you have any questions/queries feel free to comment down below or simply drop me an email.