Want to attract more love and passion in your relationships? Well, its not that hard. In this blog post, I will be sharing with y’all “affirmations for a healthy relationship” that will turn your whole love life around.
Everyone wants to have a happy, loving and fulfilling relationship in your life. Healthy relationships are essential to live a satisfying and fun life.
Let me answer some basic questions that you might have regarding healthy relationships.
What is a healthy relationship?
A healthy relationship can be defined as a satisfying and fulfilling bond between both the partners. A healthy relationship is when both the partners are comfortable with one another and are constantly helping each other grow life. Healthy relationships bring out the best in us.
What are the characteristics of a healthy relationship?
There are some foundational characteristics that are essential for establishing a healthy relationship such as -:
- Trust – In a healthy relationship, both the partners are able to trust one another easily.
This involves being honest and open with one another. Both the partners are able to feel safe and secure with one another.
- Understanding – Being understanding towards one another plays a major role in establishing a happy and a healthy relationship.
- Good communication – Having great communication is important for having a healthy relationship.
In a healthy relationship, both the partners are able to share things openly with each other.
- Respect – In a healthy relationship both the partners are respectful towards one another.
You and your partner must be able to respect each other’s beliefs and opinions, even if they are different from yours.
- Being fun and playfulness – Being playful is absolutely necessary for a healthy relationship.
Being playful with help in keeping the passion and excitement alive in the relationship.
- Independence – Having space from your partner is one of the major qualities for a healthy relationship.
In healthy relationships, partners have hobbies and interests outside of one another.
- Balance – Healthy relationships are balanced and equal.
You and your partner must be able to each other out and both should have equal involvement in the relationship.
Why having healthy relationships is good for us?
There are many benefits of having healthy relationships in your life. Some of the benefits of having healthy relationships include-:
- Healthy relationships help us grow in life.
- Healthy relationships tend to reduce our stress levels.
- Healthy relationships make us feel valued.
- Healthy relationships make our journey of life fun and playful.
- Healthy relationships help us in becoming our ideal selves.
- Healthy relationships provide us support.
- Healthy relationships are helpful in adding meaning to our lives.
- Healthy relationships lead to a longer life.
9 Tips for maintaining a healthy relationship
- Be honest – Always be honest and truthful your partner. Never keep any secrets from them.
Once the trust is broken, it is very hard to repair it. Always be genuine towards your partner, if you want to have a healthy and happy relationship.
- Check your expectations – It is absolutely crucial to always keep your expectations realistic.
Shift from expecting to accepting. Most of us are always wanting more from our partners. We want them to be more caring, more loving, more considerate, more understanding and what not. This can become very toxic.
- Do not try to change your partner – In this day and age, everyone craves being accepted fully.
Do not try to change your partner in any case. Respect them. Accept them fully.
- Take charge of your own happiness – it is rightly said that, “true happiness comes from inside, not outside”.
Do not depend upon your partner to always makes you happy and cheer you up. Take responsibility for your own happiness instead.
- Practice appreciation – It doesn’t matter how small or big the deed is, always appreciate your partner.
- Shift from ‘I’ to ‘we’ – Always shift from I to us. At the end of the day, you and your partner are a team.
Work towards always being with one another, not against each other.
- Space – It is absolutely essential to have some space from each other from time to time.
Always have your own hobbies, interests apart from your partner.
- Encourage each other – Always encourage your partner towards their goals and ambitions in life.
Motivate them and support them whenever needed.
- Use affirmations for a healthy relationship – Using affirmations will help you in feeling more love towards your partner.
I will share more about this tip down below.
What are affirmations for a healthy relationship?
Affirmations for a healthy relationship are positive statements that will help you in improving and enhancing your relationship with your partner. These affirmations will help you in shifting your limiting beliefs about love and relationship with new productive beliefs. These affirmations will also help you in reprogramming your subconscious mind.
Affirmations For A Healthy Relationship
- I am capable and worthy of being loved unconditionally.
- Love surrounds me wherever I go.
- Me and my partner share a happy and a healthy relationship with one another.
- I know what it feels like to be loved unconditionally.
- I am blessed with a life full of love and happiness.
- My partner is kind, warm and affectionate towards me.
- My relationship with my partner is constantly getting better and better.
- All the love that I give always comes back to me multiplied.
- I am living a life of love and compassion.
- Me and my partner love each other deeply and passionately.
- We love spending time with one another.
- I am worthy of being loved deeply and truly.
- We feel closer to each other every single day.
- Our relationship is divinely protected.
- Our relationship is constantly growing stronger.
- My partner is strongly attracted to me.
- Loving and kind people fill my life.
- Each day I am happier and happier in my relationship.
- My relationship is fulfilling.
- My partner supports me in all I do.
- I am in a loving, passionate and supportive relationship.
- I am grateful for all the love that I have in my life.
- Me and my partner are a match made in heaven.
- My specific person loves spending time with me.
- Me and my better half share a loving and a long-lasting relationship.
- My partner is always loving and affectionate towards me.
- I always find love wherever I go.
- Me and my partner have awesome bonding with one another.
- I am able to accept love easily.
- I am loved beyond measures.
- My soulmate always looks after me.
- I am always strengthening my relationship and my bonding with my partner.
- Me and my better half are able to communicate openly with one another.
- We have profound respect for each other.
- I radiate happiness and love.
- I am able to love freely and fearlessly.
- My partner and I are fully devoted towards one another.
- I am grateful for my incredible and awesome relationship.
- I always allow love to flow through me.
- My partner is romantic towards me.
- My better half is only attracted to me.
How to use affirmations for a healthy relationship?
Well, using affirmations is easy and simple. There are a couple different ways to use affirmations.
Pick and choose 4-5 affirmations mentioned above that resonate with you the most.
- You can say these affirmations immediately after you wake up. Your subconscious mind is still active for 15 minutes after you wake up. This time is a great opportunity for reprogramming your subconscious mind.
- You can say these affirmations out in front of a mirror.
- You can visualize using these affirmations. This method is fun, easy and effective.
- You can sit in a calm place and meditate using these affirmations.
- Another super fun method for using these affirmations is scripting.
Whichever method sounds fun and cool to you, choose that.
You really do have the power to spice up your relationship. Believe it and receive it.
These affirmations for a healthy relationship will help you in having a positive mindset about love and relationships.
I hope you found this article useful. If you did, check out more cool posts here.
Do not forget to tell me in the comment box which of the “affirmations for a healthy relationship” resonated with you the most?