Are you struggling with feeling good and happy in your daily life? Do you want to live your life in a joyful manner? No worries, I’ve got you covered. In this blog post, I will be sharing with you “32 Affirmations For A Good Day” that will absolutely blow your mind.
Being happy and positive throughout the day is really important.
I will share some of my favorite practices that help me in having a good day.
7 Tips to make every single day a good day
Are you wondering how to make every single day a good day? Here are some tips that will make your day awesome: –
- Practice Gratitude – Being thankful and appreciating what you have is a great way to feel good and positive. It is said, ‘Whatever we focus on grows’. When we focus on being grateful and thankful, we attract more things to be grateful for.
Lotus of Gratitude is a great practice that will help you in appreciating the good things you have.
Maintaining a Gratitude Journal is also a great way to practice gratitude.
- Use Scripting – Scripting is another great way to have a wonderful day.
What I personally do is I script (write) how I want my day to go and what I want to feel. I mostly do this the night before. This method has never failed me.
If you like you can maintain your very own scripting journal.
- Meditation – Meditating in the morning is another great way to have a good day. Meditation will help you in boosting your overall well-being and you will feel calm, relaxed and peaceful.
Meditation also has many health benefits such as increasing your immunity, increasing blood flow, making your feel happy, reducing stress, energizing you etc.
Isha Kriya is one of my favorite meditation practices of all time.
- Eating A Healthy Diet – Eating a healthy and a well-balanced diet will help you in feeling energized throughout the day. Healthy eating also helps you in feeling good and happy.
- Read Some Good Books – Reading good books will make you feel good, joyful and happy. Reading is as amazing way to bring down your stress levels and learning new things.
- Intend to Have A Good Day – Setting intentions is a great way to feel good and happy. Make it a habit to constantly remind yourself, “Happiness Is A Choice That We Make”. Remind yourself that only you are the creator of your happiness.
You can always consciously choose to feel good and amazing. It is easy, try it. Suffering Or Joy – You Choose!
- Try Out Affirmations For A Good Day – Using affirmations for a good day is another fantastic way to have an amazing day. Affirmations will help you in fixing your negative mindset and replace your limiting beliefs with new positive beliefs. I will elaborate more about this down below.
Bonus Tip – Another extra suggestion I would like to give you is to not check social media first think in the morning. For me personally, using social media straight after waking up makes me anxious. Thus, I’d suggest you to avoid it.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations can be defined as statements that are positive in nature. Affirmations help us in reprogramming our subconscious mind. They also play a major role in replacing our negative beliefs and flip them with more productive beliefs. If used with consistency and feeling, affirmations can change your life for good.
Affirmations For A Good Day
Here are my personal favorite affirmations for having a good day-:
- My Mind is filled with positive thoughts.
- I choose to feel good and happy today.
- I have the power to choose how I feel.
- I am strong, courageous and powerful.
- I am worthy and deserving of having the life of my dreams.
- I am kind and loving towards myself.
- Life is easy and effortless for me.
- I am always treated with utmost respect.
- Everything in my life is absolutely perfect.
- I am valued and highly adored.
- I have a kind heart and a beautiful soul.
- I am kind and compassionate towards others.
- I am highly talented and skillful.
- I am surrounded by great work opportunities.
- I have the power to achieve everything that I put my mind to.
- I am tough and resilient.
- Every obstacle is a stepping stone for me.
- I am getting stronger with each passing day.
- Everyday is a new beginning for me.
- My life wonderful and awesome.
- Joy and happiness are my birthright.
- I am thankful and greatful to be alive today.
- I am connected to the higher powers of the universe.
- Today is a fresh start.
- Today I choose to take charge of my happiness.
- I am confident and worthy.
- I stand by my values in life.
- I know that I am a good person.
- I am surrounded by love and positivity wherever I go.
- I trust the process of live.
- I am divinely protected.
- I am working hard towards my dreams and ambitions.
How to use affirmations for a good day?
Using affirmations for a good day is quite simple.
For best results, I would recommend you to use these affirmations immediately after you wake up. Say them to yourself and feel them real.
Get into the feeling of having your wish fulfilled. You can even visualize using them.
If you use these affirmations for a good day on a daily basis, you’ll notice your feel good, happy and cheerful throughout the day.
You can also use these affirmations whenever a negative thought pops up. Whenever that happens, immediately replace it with one of these affirmations. You’ll be able to shift into a positive mindset.
When you do this over and over again, you’ll end up reprogramming your mind to choose positive and good thoughts.
It is said, ‘WE BECOME WHAT WE THINK”. When you’ll think good and positive stuff, you’ll end up changing your whole life.
I hope this blog post would’ve helped you.
Try the tips and methods suggested above and I am sure you won’t regret it.
I’d recommend using “affirmations for a good day” for at 60 days.
Enjoyed reading this post? Check more here.
What are your favorite tips and tricks to have a good day? Comment down below!