Affirmations for mental health will help you in dealing with your stress and anxiety.
Make a routine for yourself and use these affirmations on a consistent basis and you will have a different outlook towards life.
You will feel much happier, much healthier, and much more confident.
Choose from the list of 49 affirmations for mental health and your whole life will be transformed with their use.
Affirmations for mental health are a great tool that will shift your mindset.
These short and simple statements will have a profound impact on your thoughts and feelings.
Repetition and consistency are the keys for making these affirmations work.
Why positive affirmations work?
Affirmations focus of changing your though patterns and rewiring your brain. They help you in changing your whole perspective towards life.
Positive affirmations help you work on changing your belief system by feeding new and positive beliefs to your subconscious mind.
Once your subconscious mind begins accepting these new beliefs, the world around you changes.
They say our circumstances are a direct reflection of what goes inside of us.
Affirmations for mental health
Here are some of my favourite affirmations for mental health that will help you in transforming your whole life.
- Miracles are happening in all walks of my life.
- I have the power to create my destiny.
- I am happy and fulfilled.
- I am joyous and prosperous.
- I am full of faith and confidence.
- I live in a beautiful and luxurious home.
- I am a great success.
- I am outstanding.
- I am immensely popular.
- I am a genius.
- I am completely healed.
- I am enjoying radiant health.
- I am meant to succeed and prosper.
- I am being guided to my true place in life.
- I am on royal road to freedom, happiness, and peace of mind.
- I am vital and strong.
- I am living a glorious life.
- I am moving towards a happier, fuller, and richer life.
- All my relationships are harmonious.
- There is immense wisdom inside of me.
- I always think and act reasonably.
- I am happy, healthy, secure and at peace.
- I have perfect health.
- Wonders are happening in my life.
- Infinite riches are all around me.
- There is treasure house of infinity within me.
- There is gold mine within me.
- I am living my live gloriously, joyously, and abundantly.
- My heart is filled with boundless love.
- I am born to win and succeed in life.
- I am bringing more power, more health, more wealth, more happiness, and more joy into my life.
- I am making my life grander, greater, richer, and nobler.
- I am open-minded and receptive.
- My life is full of abundance, security, joy, and dominion.
- I am whole, vital, and strong.
- I am highly skilled.
- I believe in the eternal verities and truths of life.
- I am thinking thoughts of harmony, peace, health, and goodwill.
- Wonders are constantly happening in my life.
- I always think correctly.
- I look for the best in everything.
- I am transforming my whole life.
- I am free from discord, confusion, lack and limitation.
- I am abundant.
- I am full of wisdom.
- I am peaceful.
- My life is filled with joy.
- I am free to be myself.
- I have limitless power and wisdom inside of me.
Tips for making affirmations work
Here are a few tips and tricks that you can keep in mind to making the best use of your affirmations for mental health.
- Get specific
It is extremely important to choose affirmations that resonate with you. Select the affirmations that you feel most connected and drawn to.
- Affirm in present tense
Always say your affirmations in present tense as if what you wanted were already true. I am statements are most effective.
- Add a feeling/emotion to your affirmation
Include feeling statements and emotions while affirming to get best results.
I suggest you take at least 5 minutes after you wake up to affirm.
It is also recommended to repeat your affirmations in the night while laying on your bed.
I hope you found my article affirmations for mental health helpful.
Take charge of your life.
Life is what you make it to be.
Step into your power and become the best version of yourself.
I would also recommend you read, “The power of subconscious mind” by Joseph Murphy for more clarity over how our subconscious mind works.
If you have any questions and queries, feel free to comment down below or just drop me an email.