Do you want to release all your stress and anxiety?
Short affirmations are a perfect tool to help you out.
Short affirmations are simple mantras. With repetition, these mantras will make their way in your subconscious mind. One these affirmations penetrate in your subconscious mind; everything will begin to change.
In the following post, I’ve made a list of the best short affirmations.
What are affirmations?
Positive affirmations are mantras/statements that you repeat to yourself in order to change your beliefs.
With consistency and constant repetition, you will begin to believe your affirmations.
Eventually, you will be living in a different reality.
I am always at the right place at the right time.
How does affirmations work?
Affirmations are no magic. Affirmations make use of the power of positive thinking. They target on our limiting beliefs by shifting them.
Affirmations are a helpful in prepping your brain to change.
Affirmations will help you feel more confident and more valued.
They help you in rewiring your brain with healthier and more productive assumptions.
You will be able to release old and negative patterns with ease.
Make sure to flip each and every negative thought immediately with a short affirmation of your choice.
Below is a list of 39 short affirmations that would surely make a difference in your life.
- I am blessed.
- I am loved.
- I am adored and cherished.
- I always do the right thing.
- I am loved just the way I am.
- I am imperfectly perfect.
- I am courageous.
- I am powerful.
- I love and accept myself.
- I love unconditionally.
- I am free from all limitations.
- I make my own rules.
- I am good enough.
- I am afraid of nothing.
- I am living an incredible life.
- Nothing can dim my light.
- I have a winning attitude.
- Everything always works out for me.
- I am confident.
- I am happy and loving.
- I am destined for success.
- I am self-assured.
- I am showing up as best version of me.
- I am in control of my life.
- I am not afraid to speak up.
- I can achieve whatever I put my mind to.
- My success knows no limits.
- I am happy and harmonious.
- I am committed and motivated.
- My faith always wins over fear.
- I always choose positivity.
- I am a magnet for good things.
- Love is my natural state of being.
- I deserve good things in life.
- I am wise and intelligent.
- I will never give up.
- I have unwavering focus.
- I am deserving and worthy.
- I am best in all aspects.
How to use affirmations?
There are a ton of different ways of using short affirmations.
Some people say their affirmation in front of a mirror (mirror technique).
Some prefer writing out their affirmations in a diary or journal (scripting).
Some people visualize their affirmations in their heads (visualization).
You can pick any method that resonates with you. There is no right or wrong here.
The key here is choosing the affirmations that are most natural to you. Feel free to alter and edit the short affirmations as per your wish.
Choose the affirmations that have the words that resonate with you. Do not go too fancy and make your affirmations sound superficial.
This will make the whole process much harder.
You got to start by picking 3 to 5 affirmations from the list above. Do not go overboard by selecting a ton of affirmations. That is pointless.
The most effective time to affirm is immediately after you wake up and before going to bed.
Make this a part of your daily routine.
Final thoughts on short affirmations
You do not have to mindlessly chant your affirmations like a parrot. Be conscious and mindful.
Also, be conscious about what you consume.
You can also practice deep breathing along with your affirmations whenever you feel stressed.
Give these short affirmations a try.
Have faith and confidence in them.
Trust this process.
Remember, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
You are the powerful master of your own life.
Stop giving you power away to unnecessary things and take charge.