Rumi is considered to be a great spiritual master of his era.
Rumi Quotes on Nature will help you in seeing the bigger picture of life.
It has been over 800 years, and still Rumi’s work and teachings still continue to touch our hearts and our lives.
Without further delay, let us move on to Rumi Quotes on Nature.
Rumi Quotes On Nature
- “Listen to the sound of waves within you.”
- “Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love.”
- “When I am silent, I fall into the place where everything is music.”
- “When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.”
- “It’s your road and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.”
- “If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?”
- “Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion.”
- “The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.”
- “Always search for your innermost nature in those you are with, as rose oil imbibes from roses.”
- “Your light is more magnificent than sunrise or sunset.”
- “Observe the wonders as they occur around you. Don’t claim them. Feel the artistry moving through and be silent. Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.”
- “Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.”
- “The world is a mountain, in which your words are echoed back to you.”
- “The source of now is here.”
- “The wound is the place where the light enters you.”
- “To me nothing in the world is as precious as a genuine smile, especially from a child.”
- “We came whirling out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust… The stars made a circle, and in the middle, we dance.”
- “When will you begin that long journey into yourself?”
- “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
- “Don’t make yourself miserable with what is to come or not to come.”
- “The garden of the world has no limits except in your mind.”
- “Your task? To work with all the passion of your being to acquire an inner light.”
- “Let silence be the art you practice.”
- “Laugh as much as you breathe. Love as long as you live.”
- “This silence, this moment, every moment, if it’s genuinely inside you, brings what you need. There’s nothing to believe. Only when I stopped believing in myself did I come into this beauty. Sit quietly, and listen for a voice that will say, ‘Be more silent.’ Die and be quiet. Quietness is the surest sign that you’ve died. Your old life was a frantic running from silence. Move outside the tangle of fear-thinking. Live in silence.”
- “Make peace with the universe. Take joy in it. It will turn to gold. Resurrection will be now. Every moment, a new beauty.”
- “My words are like a ship, and the sea is their meaning. Come to me and I will take you to the depths of spirit. I will meet you there.”
- “A warm, rainy day-this is how it feels when friends get together. Friend refreshes friend then, as flowers do each other’s, in a spring rain.”
- “You are not meant for crawling, so don’t. You have wings. Learn to use them and fly.”
- “Beauty surrounds us, but usually we need to be walking in a garden to know it.”
I hope you have been inspired and amazed by these Rumi quotes on nature.
If you adapt these quotes, I am sure you’ll live a much peaceful and a much calmer life.
If you enjoyed this article, do checkout my other article, “Eckhart Tolle Quotes“.
Don’t forget to tell me in the comment section down below, which of these Rumi quotes on nature are your favourite?