Wayne Dyer was considered to be one of the most well-known American author and Motivational speaker of all times. Wayne Dyer’s teachings and Wayne Dyer quotes have helped and inspired millions of people to look at life from a different perspective.
He is also referred to as the “Father of Motivation.”
Let us move on to my all-time favourite Wayne Dyer Quotes.
Wayne Dyer Quotes
- “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”
- “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.”
- “Conflict cannot survive without your participation.”
- “The more you see yourself as what you’d like to become, and act as if
what you want is already there, the more you’ll activate those dormant
forces that will collaborate to transform your dream into your reality.”
- “You’ll see it when you believe it.”
- “Heaven on Earth is a choice you
must make, not a place you must find.”
- “Love is co-operation rather than competition.”
- “There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.
- “Before speaking, consult your inner-truth barometer, and resist the temptation to tell people only what they want to hear.”
- “Make peace with silence, and remind yourself that it is in this space that you’ll come to remember your spirit. When you’re able to transcend an aversion to silence, you’ll also transcend many other miseries. And it is in this silence that the remembrance of God will be activated.”
- “You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.”
- “All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with
another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change
The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you
are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or
frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about
something by blaming him, but you won’t succeed in changing whatever it
is about you that is making you unhappy.”
- “Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.”
- “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”
- “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.”
- “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.”
- You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.”
- “Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.”
- “With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.”
- “The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.”
- “When the choice is to be right or to be kind, always make the choice that brings peace”
- “You have everything you need for complete peace and total happiness right now.”
- “The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of the state of your mind.”
- “What comes out of you when you are squeezed is what is inside of you.”
- “if we focus on what’s ugly, we attract more ugliness into our thoughts, and then into our emotions, and ultimately into our lives”
- “It is easy to love people when they smell good, but sometimes they slip into the manure of life and smell awful. You must love them just as much when they smell foul.”
- “A mind at peace a mind centred and not focused on harming others is stronger than any physical force in the universe.”
- “No one can create negativity or stress within you. Only you can do that by virtue of how you process your world.”
- “Acceptance means no complaining, and happiness means no complaining about the things over which you can do nothing.”
- “What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds.”
I hope you would have felt inspired by reading these quotes.
If you reflect upon these Wayne Dyer Quotes, you’ll end up transforming yourself and your life.
If you enjoyed this article, do checkout my other article, “Eckhart Tolle Quotes“.
Don’t forget to tell me in the comment section down below, which of these Wayne Dyer quotes on nature are your favourite?